To mark the occasion of World Mental Health Day, the staff of the Moruga Health Centre will be collaborating with the Mental Health Department at the Princes Town District Health Facility. They will be conducting a series of mental health education outreach programmes Mental Health and Me for primary school students from September 21st to October 05th 2017 for Primary School students.
School visits include:
- September 21st (9:00 a.m.) - Grand Chemin RC Primary School
- September 21st (1:00 p.m.) - Holy Trinity AC Primary School
- September 22nd (9:00 a.m.) - La Lune RC Primary School
- September 22nd (1:00 p.m.) - Santa Maria RC Primary School
- September 28th (1:00 p.m.) - Bassetere RC Primary School
- October 5th (9:30 a.m.) – River Rock RC Primary School