International Housekeeping Week annually recognises persons who daily maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment in facilities across the globe. It is celebrated from September 9th to 15th. In keeping with Housekeeping Week celebrations the Wardsmaids Department will be celebrating Wardsmaids Month with a group of activities raising awareness about and recognising the dedicated Wardsmaids throughout the South-West Regional Health Authority. Come out and support the Wardsmaids.
- 13th September, 2018 - Sensitization by Human Resource Department: Nurses Lounge at 10:00 a.m.
- 18th September, 2018 - Sensitization on Health and Safety: Nurses Lounge at 10:00 a.m.
- 25th September, 2018 – Church Service at St. Pauls Anglican at 10:00 a.m.
- 26th September, 2018 – What Wardsmaids Can Do at SFGH Foyer at 10:00 a.m.
- 28th September, 2018 – Appreciation Day: Nurses Lounge